New Zealand is where your dreams come true!
New Zealand is known as the adventure capital of the world, and with good reason! Although a relatively compact country, New Zealand offers diversity like nowhere else on the planet. Have you ever dreamed that you could go from parched mountain landscapes to hiking through lush rainforest and then going for a kayak in the ocean all within a 2 hour drive? Its hard to believe until you experience for yourself, welcome to New Zealand.
With so much interesting things to see, taste, feel and do in NZ, the only difficulty is trying to fit it all in! Experiences and activity options range from the wild and wonderful to the refined and cultural. As you travel across the country, each region offers something unique with tropical golden beaches in the north and snow capped mountains in the south.
Every activity and experience is tailored to your desires and we work to make every day of your trip unique. Whether you like to ride on the wild side or be in touch with nature, we have you covered.
Just some of the activities we just love to share with you are;
- Wildlife tours, from native birds to penguins, dolphins and sea lions NZ offers some special and unique wildlife
- Hiking Experiences, day hikes or multi-day tramps into world famous heritage parks, hiking in NZ is unlike anywhere else
- Thrill Seeking, from bungee jumping to sky diving, off-road adventures and the world famous luge, NZ is the birth place of thrill!
- Fishing & Hunting, with the worlds best fly fishing on offer as well as world class hunting for species such as red deer, tahr and chamois, NZ is a outdoors paradise
- Cycle Trails, with an extensive nationwide network of dynamic cycle and mountain bike trails you can ride until your legs fall off…
- Water Cruises, whale-watching, jet boating, dinner cruises, kayak Milford Sound or spend the night on a boat in the magnificent Fiordland
- Helicopter Flights, fly through the mountains and view magnificent glaciers and fiords or go fishing, hunting or skiing.
- Cultural Experiences, visit important cultural landmarks or learn more about the indigenous Maori people.
- Culinary Experiences, indulge into some of the finest locally produced food and wine in an array of world class restaurants and vineyards.
- Private Charters, from once in a lifetime experiences to indulging in untamed luxury, private charters are the pinnacle in authentic travel